Seeking a Sr SAP PS Functional Consultant
- Strong S/4HANA Project Systems (PS) experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all SAP PS functionality
- Extensive understanding of the State Department of Transportation role in managing and executing FHWA projects
- A good understanding of other SAP core modules [SD, MM, FI, CO, FM, GMA, etc.]
- A minimum of three (3) years of project experience in Public Sector projects (preferably state and local governments)
- Supports workshops to gather and define the vendor’s business requirements
- Provides support in Project Systems configuration tasks such as master data, business transactions, project creation and maintenance
- Integration of AP with Source to Pay
- Executes data mapping and conversion activities for Accounts Payable.
- Assists in developing functional specification documents, supporting developers and testing needs
- Contributes to the creation, maintenance, and execution of test scripts for project systems/FHWA projects related business processes and integration scenarios
- Supports the testing of FHWA project solutions in SAP and other applications.
- Is knowledgeable of Project Systems integration scenarios relating to Procure-To-Pay, bills-of-material, materials management, sales and distribution, finance, controlling, asset accounting, funds management and grants management.
- Assists in the planning and execution of the cutover strategy and its related tasks
- Familiar with Project Systems standard reports and custom analytical queries