Our client, a Pharmaceutical company is hiring an Administrative Assistant on a contract basis.
Under the direction of supervisors, assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support, as well as general clerical/secretarial support to the team. Ability to act as a team player, strong interpersonal skills, and willingness to multi-task and prioritize are critical requirements.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Providing administrative support manager and team. Including: Managing schedules, meetings, travel arrangements, and expense reports. Person will initially support 1 Executive Director and the Strategy & Operations team.
- Implementing/organizing/maintaining documents and records.
- Updating invoice tracking for supervisors.
- Providing backup support to Sr. Executive Assistant to support Executive GM, when EA is out of office.
- Maintain contact/group lists for the team and sending out groups emails as needed.
- Onboard new hires and order office supplies (as needed)
- Ordering catering, setting up/cleaning up catering for meetings.
- Scheduling workshops and large meetings, including logistics, arranging AV/technical support when appropriate.