Our client, a leading reinsurance services company is hiring an Analytics & Reporting Consultant on a long-term contract basis.
Warren, NJ (Hybrid Option)
Seeking a Data Engineer to aid in driving the execution of our Global Data Strategy. In this highly visible position, you will apply strong technical acumen and leadership in partnership with business counterparts to effectively define, plan and deliver technical solutions that support business outcomes in service to the client’s strategy. This is a role that will provide an opportunity to be a strong engineering leader across the organization.
- Partner and work collaboratively with internal customers to understand strategic analytics and business intelligence needs and the associated enabling technology requirements.
- Assist in delivering data & analytics to enable a modern cloud-based data environment and the best practices, governance, and controls to support the broad adoption and use across the enterprise
- Deliver enabling capability to support the rapid ingestion of new data and the timely deployment of advanced analytic models into production
- Support the development of engineering capabilities that promotes sharing, inner sourcing and reuse of code, capabilities and methods in a cloud-first environment that leverages highly automated DevOps tools and capabilities
- Accelerate data and analytics transformation and cloud adoption while being a champion of security, standards, governance, and best practices with a focus on data quality and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- 2+ years in the data engineering space with deep experience delivering enhanced analytic and data access capabilities
- Knowledge of Azure cloud and Data Lake preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge or experience within the Insurance or Financial Services Industry
- Experience interpreting and visualizing analytics with advanced BI Tools (PowerBI preferred)
Pay Range: $65 -$80/ hour