Our client, a leading reinsurance company, is hiring an Application Analyst – IT Policies and Standards for a long term contract.
Location: Hybrid (2-4 days onsite per month in Warren, NJ)
No third parties or sponsorships available.
Developing and modifying IT policies, standards, and procedures for ServiceNow and provide support for the CISO office.
- Support day to day ServiceNow GRC operations
- Facilitate Compliance, internal/external audit, and information security inquiries and engagements
- Launch and perform IT controls testing, compliance checks, attestations, and documentation of results
- Creating and maintaining policies, standards, risk, and control data
- Data entry and maintenance
- Provide analytical expertise for implementation and support of workflows, dashboards, etc. that meet requirements of the CISO office
- Serve as the analyst for ServiceNow GRC, and the liaison for ServiceNow development team
- Training and process documentation
- Participate in other Risk Management projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant major. Additional higher education and/or technical certifications a plus!
- Understanding of risk and internal controls – knowledge of SOX highly desired
- User experience with ServiceNow mandatory
- Prior Risk Management, Compliance and Audit experience a plus.
Pay Range: $50-70/hour W2