Our client, a leading Financial Services company is hiring an Application Support consultant on a contract basis.
An opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert on assigned applications and to manage these applications from a Production Services point of view, E2E, in a proactive manner, preventing escalations, managing risks and fulfilling the expectations of the applications key stakeholders. Prioritizing and handling multiple applications and urgencies and an opportunity to work with the Big Data Technologies.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firms D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- 5-12 years industry experience in application production support role
- ITIL Certification highly desirable
- The candidate needs to have the right communication skills to manage difficult situations across all hierarchy levels.
- Good technical knowledge (e.g. Linux, Windows Server 10, Oracle, Java), Hadoop, Palantir, Python would be an asset. Excellent knowledge of Linux commands and utilities required to analyze and solve issues related to large Big data clusters
- Candidate needs good multitasking as well as prioritizing skills given the highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must, German is an asset
- Incident / Event / Problem / Change Management
- Ensure INC tickets are followed up according to SLAs and KPIs
- Ensure notifications are sent and setup correctly for the specific tenant application
- Ensure specific scheduled events are prepared and executed along expectations (upgrades, scheduled maintenance events, DRs, etc.)
- Ensure problem tickets are opened along guidelines and KPIs to pursue CSI and prevent repeat issues
- Ensure Changes are managed along KPIs and act as production gatekeeper for changes to production
- Creating and maintaining management reporting on SLA, DDA and KPI adherence