6 months + Contract Apps Analyst- New Hyde Park ,NY
Travel will be required – Long Island (mostly Nassau county) and Manahattan. Role is Hybrid. Physicians & train staff. Must have 3-5 years experience with Siemens Syngo Dynamics Cardiology application.
Cardiology application implementations, development, support and Testing;Required Skills:PACS imaging; HCLL software, Cardiac Services applications3-5 years IT Cardiology Analyst.
This role will be supporting our Syngo Dynamics Cardiology Application for our Ambulatory sites, traveling to sites for go lives is required for application and clinician support. Modality configuration and application troubleshooting is also required for all sites being added to our Enterprise Application.
Work under the direction of the Manager to provide technical application solutions for assigned
• Possess senior level technical knowledge of assigned application technology.
• Work with Business Analyst to understand the customers product-specific requirements and
configuration and translate them to technical design specifications and data flow from which
programs are developed and coded.
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs or technical configuration.
• Ensure programs meet technical specifications and standards.
• Interact with Business Analysts during the software build or configuration and testing process.
• Perform technical application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
• Maintain technical documentation based on standard operating procedures in support of the
• Provide production support.
• Interface with Systems Analyst to assist in resolving support calls escalated by the Service Desk.
• Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that
they do not reoccur in further development work.
• Participate in focus groups and workshops, attend vendor training and demonstrations.
These are consistent accountabilities for all staff.
• Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
• Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
• Customer focus and close alignment with the customers business objectives.
• Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
• Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined standards
• Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
• Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
• Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task
to all stakeholders.
• Adherence to the defined standards.
• Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach.
• Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues.
• Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
Any further specific requirements that may be used as part of internal or external recruitment?
• Academic and professional qualifications
• BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
• 2-5 years industry experience preferred
• 3-5 years extensive experience in providing technical support and maintenance in assigned product
• Requires travel
• May require after hours