Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Assistant/Associate Scientist consultant on a contract basis.
• Design, execution, and data interpretation of Chromatography and Filtration experiments.
• Support process scale-up activities in the pilot plant and clinical and commercial manufacturing sites. Prepare/review technical documents including process performance qualification reports, tech transfer documents, process characterization reports, and in-process control strategy documents, as well as CMC regulatory submissions.
• Participate on cross-functional teams to progress both commercial and late stage drug candidates. Conceptualize and implement upcoming technologies for biologics manufacturing.
• Lab operation experience with AKTA AVANT, depth filtration, Ultrafiltration/Diafiltration preferred;
• Knowledge of protein purification, biologics manufacturing preferred;
Pay Range: $40-41