Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Assistant Process Engineer on a contract basis.
East Syracuse, NY
BACHELORS is a MUST. CHEMICAL, ENGINEERING OR LIFE SCIENCES.
Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biology, Chemistry..
The Manufacturing Support Assistant Process Engineer will support Manufacturing Operations (Upstream/Downstream processing, cryogenics facility, facilities, and materials management) on a daily basis, as well contribute to strategic projects
1. Compile process data, perform statistical analysis and identify opportunities for improvement of process performance.
2. Support Quality Investigations to determine root cause, assess product impact and recommend CAPA.
3. Support OpEx projects and identify opportunities for productivity, compliance and safety excellence. Originate, review and evaluate change controls.
4. Support technical transfer of new molecules, facility fit and implementation of product/process into the manufacturing facility.
5. Support protocols and final technical reports for requested initiatives/ studies.
6. Follow cGMP requirements.
7. Responsible for entry and management of data which consists of alphanumeric or symbolic data into a software based hierarchy or electronic forms
• The candidate must have demonstrated verbal, written, and communication skills and a successful proven history of working with technical teams.
• Technical writing ability a must.
• BS or MS with 1-3 years experience or relevant internships required. Degree in Engineering field (e.g. Chemical, Biological) or relevant biotechnology coursework preferred.