Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Associate Scientist on a contract basis.
Associate Scientist in in the Manufacturing Sciences and Technology Global Capabilities Materials Science will support the Materials Science group in the life cycle management of consumables and single-use systems utilized for biopharmaceuticals commercial manufacturing operations.
The subject matter expert will be primarily required to:
• Provide technical expertise for single-use systems implementation including the authorship of qualification, validation technical documentation, and support to project teams
• Support consumable specification updates and development
• Evaluate and manage supplier change notifications to single-use systems (component design, manufacturing process, specification, etc.) to maintain GMP compliance.
• Perform material assessments to determine suitability of new or alternate single-use systems
• Collaborate closely with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Technology, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Supply Chain, and Global Procurement on cross-functional Teams
• B.S. in Chemical, Biochemical, Material Science Engineering, or Chemistry
• Awareness of cGMP compliance and regulatory agency requirements.
• Demonstrated problem solving ability
• Strong oral communication and technical writing skills