Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring Bilingual Operations Support Specialists on a contract basis.
Work Location: Tampa, FL (100% onsite, no exceptions, must comply with client's COVID vaccination requirements)
The Operations Support Specialist is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Support Specialist serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Company operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Document processes in an accurate and detailed manner and follow established procedures to complete complex assignments
- Identify process gaps requiring escalation, offering potential solutions
- Assist with inventory management and workflow needs as dictated through risk priority and service level
- Support a range of products and services
- Analyze problems and formulate solutions through research and investigation
- Navigate, test and execute moderately complex databases, spreadsheets, and systems
- Ensure accurate and timely account handling
- Assist in activities that help reduce organizational impact and/or loss
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding company , its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- This position will work onsite 100% of the time
- Bilingual in Spanish and English Required
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Proficient computer and typing skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology quickly and seamlessly
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with others to complete assigned tasks
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.