Our client, a leading insurance company, is hiring a Bilingual Loyalty Customer Service Representative on a contract basis.
Combined Insurance is hiring a Bilingual, Loyalty Services Representative. Our employees are trained through a series of formal in class training sessions along with on-the-job training servicing all core types of calls that come into the Call Center. This is a growth and development entry level position where an employee masters the core Loyalty Services Representative position requirements and demonstrates the abilities to being a competent representative.
• Work with customers, via inbound and outbound calls, to assist those that wish to cancel their existing insurance coverage, reviewing products, benefits and/or solving service and Claims issues.
• Assist clients by matching our products with the needs to the client.
• Assist in the collection of current and past due premiums.
• Problem solving – take an organized and logical approach to thinking through problems and complex issues
• Initiative – Willing to do more than is required or expected
• Adaptability – ability to redirect personal efforts to respond to changing environment
• Results Oriented – effectively executes son plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes
Qualifications – External
• Telephone sales
• Telephone etiquette
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Call Center Experience is a plus
• Customer service focus
• Insurance knowledge is a plus-
• MS Office Suite
• Bilingual skills (verbal, written, read) in Spanish preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 – 3 years experience of customer service.
• High School Required; Bachelors Degree preferred