Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is hiring a Bioanalytical Scientist on a contract basis.
1. Participate and assist cell line development project and performs key activities associated with production cell line development including transfection, selection, single cell cloning, high throughput screening, characterization of clonal cell lines using scale-down models, cell banking, and cell line stability studies.
2. Working closely with upstream and downstream process development, as well as analytical development teams to support drug substance development of client biologics pipeline.
3. Developing high throughput screening methods and evaluating new technologies to support cell line screening
4. Managing lab equipment set up, maintenance, and lab supplies
5. Writing technical reports and presenting data in internal meetings.
BS in Biological Sciences, Biochemical Engineering, or related life science discipline with at least 1 years of relevant experience.
1. Hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture.
2. Experience with high throughput immunological assays such as Octet assay, ELISA, and FACS analysis.
3. Proficient in data analysis and common computer applications
4. Demonstrate to be able to well in a collaborative team oriented R&D environment
5. Be able to work independently and in a fast paced environment to meet project timeline