Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Bonitasoft Developer on a long term contract basis.
Boston, MA (Remote Option)
The Bonitasoft Developer will be responsible for design, development, and integration of various new and existing solutions within Bonita Studio that supports all aspects of our Investment Operations account onboarding and lifecycle management processes.
– Work closely with the business unit and other team members to understand and document requirements
– Provide flexible solutions to complex business problems using best practices
– Design and develop business tier components
– Create unit/integration/functional tests
– Contribute to evolution of our architecture to make it more flexible and easy to use
– Follow our development process and guidelines
– Conduct code reviews of other developers
– Follow technology trends/tools and recommend improvements to our technology when appropriate
Required Skills & Qualifications:
– Working knowledge with Bonita Studio (UI designer, Forms, Fragments and Portal)
– Working knowledge of Groovy scripts and Bonitasoft RESTAPIs
– 2+ years of hands on RDBMS and SQL
– 2+ years of hands-on Java/J2EE or C# design and development experience.
– Understanding of core language features and how to use them properly (interfaces, generics, annotations, reflection, closures, etc.)
– Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSON.
– Experience with test driven development, JUnit, and mocking
– Familiarity with version control systems such as GIT or SVN.
– Working experience with agile processes.
– Understanding of SOA, AOP and major design patterns including MVC, DAO, Observer, etc.
– Effective communication skills with business users and other developers.