Our client, a leading financial company is hiring a Business Analyst 4 on a contract basis.
1. Develop framework and governance model to be used by all internal IT stakeholders to engage with our key technology suppliers in order to deliver the necessary carbon reduction in our supply chain to meet our Science Based targets. This role will also partner with the Procurement team with a dedicated focus on IT carbon emissions.
2. Review of IT services provided by our top carbon footprint suppliers to determine accurate metrics regarding carbon emissions.
3. Perform an analysis of existing technologies used by the bank to determine if there are any further opportunities to optimize IT services with a focus on carbon emissions.
4. Analysis of industry led sustainable IT products and services to determine if there is future potential to obtain at client.
5. Review of IT project portfolio to determine environmental impact of these projects and to look for opportunities to reduce our carbon footprint.
6. Partner with technology companies on innovative sustainable solutions and learn from their best practices
7. Awareness and Education throughout IT on the banks sustainability goals and how we can contribute
8. Considers sustainability proposals with attention to factors such as cost effectiveness, feasibility, and ease of integration with other programs
9. Proposes IT strategies to address various environmental concerns including energy use, conservation, reduction of pollution, recycling