Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Business Analyst on a contract basis.
Identity & Access Governance BA will support strategic Identity and Access Objectives within the Cyber & Data Enablement IAM team.
Core responsibilities include analyzing requirements, documenting policies and process across all components of the IAM program: Identity Governance and Administration, Privilege Access Management, Single Sign-on, Multi Factor Authentication, Policy Lifecycle, Request Management, Provisioning, etc.
Individuals in this role are guided by cybersecurity, organizational and regulatory requirements, driving to ensure objectives within the Cyber & Data Enablement IAM team are being met.
• Drive awareness of IAM procedures and processes
• Participate in projects to ensure IAM principles are addressed in designs and operating procedures
• Participate in IAM knowledge development and ongoing awareness
• Drive Identity and Access Review (IAR) processes across the organization
• Participate in projects related to the installation, integration, deployment, and support of IAM tools and products
• Gather and report metrics on IAM program success
• Provide recommendations to IAM leaders on program improvement
• Experience with implementing identity and access controls within the Life Sciences context
• Experience designing and/or supporting IAM technology components
• Demonstrated experience with Business Analysis to recognize patterns of inconsistency or opportunities for continuous improvement
• Work independently, self-manage daily workload to demonstrate progress towards objectives
• Ability to solicit and document detailed business and functional knowledge
• Communicate risk-based prioritization justification to leadership for planning and prioritization
• Experience working with Cybersecurity principles, IT General Computing Controls and Auditing principles
• 3 to 5 years of requirements analysis for security and business functions
• 2+ years' experience with technical experience of IAM tools and relevant security monitoring technologies
• Strong verbal and written skills to develop technical documentation, training, and presentations
• Demonstrated experience with problem solving, creative outside the box approach to controls design and implementation