Our client, a leading insurance company, is hiring a Business Analyst Intelligent Process Automation on a contract basis.
Readington Township, NJ
Reports to: NA Claims IPA Leader
As a member of the IPA Center of Excellence (CoE), this individual will partner with business/functional need to support pragmatic, yet innovative automation solutions. They will coach business and functional unit leaders across NA Claims to drive and lead re-engineering and process automation (PA) initiatives across the organization. The roles will be based in Chesapeake VA., Philadelphia PA., or Jersey City N.J and will travel as required. (~30%)
Key accountabilities include:
Engage in Business Solutioning and Stakeholder Management
• Partner with Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) expert(s) to prepare for implementation of automation opportunities, discuss automation approach and framework with designated business stakeholders and SMEs by outlining deliverables, timeline, roles/responsibilities to build automation pipeline
• Identify and encourage the generation of ideas for process improvements, support re-engineering and process automation discovery and opportunities within assigned discipline as well as horizontally across the other disciplines.
• Connect process efforts to other key initiatives (Digital, Claims Technology, etc.) to ensure broader strategic alignment.
• Standardize and optimize current processes to enable them for process automation, digital initiatives, system deployments, new products etc.
• Identify and fix process pain points within disciplines and across disciplines.
• Design business automation solutions in partnership with IT and Center of Competency (CoC) while ensuring alignment with the Chubb methodology.
• Drives delivery as a business user proxy and is well versed with the processes in scope.
• Responsible for Prioritizing user stories, work with the Business Owner to sign off on MVP scope validation, signs off on the team backlog.
• Collaborate with internal IT experts to design feasible IT solution, build user stories to support desired automation solution.
• Establish and participate PI Planning, regular project update meetings.
• Monitor pipeline, and inflight initiatives progress.
• Support business/functional Automation owner to build out communication to ensure proper engagement such as Key milestones, in scope processes current and future state, timelines, technology dependencies, roles/responsibilities between business/functional owners, IT, Vendor and Global Automation team.
• Act as an escalation to secure engagement and resolution.
• Assists the business to escalate and resolve project blockers such as issues with business resources, IT and or SI Partner engagement
Lead Process Automation Implementation and Production
• Collaborate and drive results with Business Team, Process Re-engineers, Automation Specialists, CoC and Business Analysts to align on objectives, drive the automation solution and planning, engage and consult IT during the development phase, and monitor supervised production for assigned workstream and/or initiatives
• Supports the deployment of agile and machine learning capabilities in line with client standards
• Engage the appropriate internal and external (staff augmentation) resources to use process automation best practices to deliver successful solutions
• Assist the CoE and business to integrate multiple projects across the line of business value chain
• Identify opportunities to improve and enhance current automations
• Partner with Systems Integrators and CoC to identify scalable and reusable solutions to be leveraged Globally at Chubb
• Assist in the deployment of program and project management standards for effective delivery meeting Time, Quality, Budget, LOB requirements
• Guide and partner with change management resources (Change Manager & HR) to ensure effective communication and execution of the required organizational and role changes
• Provide guidance on the post implementation support
• Assist the business to Identify in unit roles and time requirements and work with business leaders to identify staff for the assignments
• Conduct retrospective/ lessons learned post deployment on each initiative.
• Develop and deliver training
• Identify and outline adoption expectations
Engage in enhancing Process Automation framework and drive adoption across NA Claims
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of automation framework, technologies and knowledge by sharing information, building standards, developing intellectual property and capturing lessons learned
• Provide direction and guidance to all program staff for assigned units and programs
• Coach team members on areas of development to increase their knowledge and work performance.
• P & C Insurance Claims and/or Operations experience required.
• Change and process-oriented individuals with experience in using proven process re-engineering methodologies.
• Experience in successful implementation of Machine Learning, Robotics, BPM and other automation centric technologies
• 2-4 years of experience in change management, training, and communication
• Bachelors Degree, Scaled Agile Certification or equivalent qualification
• Prior RTE experience in a global company and familiarity with WorkFusion platform is a plus
• Project Management certifications
• 2 – 4 years business process engineering/business analysis experience in financial services
• Experience multi-discipline, matrix structure team fostering collaboration and team work
• Business and System Analysis and Information System solution delivery experience
• Proven analytical, organizational, communication and project management skills
• Proven facilitation and solution design and development skills.
• Ability to harness external perspectives to solve internal challenges
• Anticipated overnight travel of 25%-candidates will be asked to travel to other Chubb offices in US, potentially Canada.