Our client, a leading global medical device company, is hiring a Business Analyst Sr. I – Marketing Communications on a full time basis.
Business Analyst Sr. I – Marketing and Communications
Candidate has to live near Naples. They want someone who has Marketing and Communications with either Cvent, Sharepoint or Aprimo. For the Sr. role they must have 5 years of experience. Salary is $85-$130, 10% bonus.
· Manage portfolio of process improvements and Information Technology projects to achieve business goals and objectives.
· Facilitates collaboration with business for documentation of AS IS and To Be Processes, analyze process improvement opportunities.
· Elicits, captures, analyzes, refines, articulates and documents business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and documentation
· Develop a roadmap of projects and initiatives for enablement of new capabilities.
· Establish scope and business case for new programs and initiatives.
· Deploys appropriate methodology for the identification and documentation of business requirements.
· Collaborates with project stakeholders, authors test scripts, plans and manages user acceptance testing.
- Identifies technical functionality that aligns with desired new business capabilities.
Up to 30% travel required
– This is an in-office position located in Naples, Florida; it is not a remote position
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Computer Science or related field. MBA Preferred.
· Two (2) years of experience business analysis or business process improvement activity required.
· Business analysis experience within one business function (Marketing, Corporate Communications, Distribution, Customer Service or related units).
· Experience in IT Platforms: Salesforce.com, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Aprimo, Cvent, Sharepoint, or Integrations is a plus.
· Previous involvement in the optimization of an ERP, CRM is a plus.
· Previous position in Medical Devices or Pharma industry a plus.
· Experience working in projects where multiple functions work in a matrix structure a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
· Experience with process improvement techniques and tools. Lean or Six Sigma preferred.
· Understanding of Title 21 CFR 820 or ISO 13485 regulations and standards.
· Understanding of the major functions in a global organization.
· Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
· Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization up to the senior management level.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC servers, workstations and laptops. Telecommunication equipment, cell phones and smart phones. Microsoft and Apple environment. Work with standard current computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets and data bases. MS Office, SQL server, Active Directory, MS Exchange, ERP and partner software applications.