Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Business Analyst on a contract basis.
New Brunswick, NJ
• Review and document current project intake, assessment, selection processes.
• Conduct business requirement and outcome definition steps for the backlog of project requests with Cell Therapy leaders.
• Document business requirements as identified and in agreement with client
• Produce business requirements gathering and process templates to be used going forward as agreed upon with client
• Socialize business requirements and outcome definition methods with internal and external stakeholders.
• Review and document current portfolio management processes.
• Facilitate project assessment and selection for inclusion in project roadmap for upcoming planning cycle.
• Monitor and track backlog progress.
• Collaborate with Project Leader(s) and internal stakeholders to manage expectations and mitigate risk.
• Support change management, communications, and stakeholder identification as needed and agreed upon with client
• Assist in Business Case development contributing content and supporting cost estimation effort.
• Conduct and facilitate workshops with Business/IT for critical issues arising due to system failures
• Provide support/work with the project manager in meeting scheduling and work activity definition and planning.
• 8-10 years of experience as a Business Analysis
• Self-Managing and able to lead and manage discussions with IT and business resources at various management levels, able to work with ambiguity and ability to identify and present methodology (steps) to drive team to expected outcomes.
• Experience conducting and facilitating workshops for business processes and requirements, exhibiting possessing strong collaboration skills with ability to bring a team together for alignment on process, requirements, and approach.
• A leader.
• Experience with complex data models and processes
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Detail oriented and capable of delivering high level of accuracy
• Possess basic project management skills to collaborate with project management on path forward planning.
• Able to handle difficult stakeholders
• Be able to gain consensus and alignment from different parties
• Pharmaceutical Regulatory experience
• Commercial Pharmaceutical experience
• Prior Cell Therapy domain knowledge
• Knowledge of salesforce and IVR technologies