Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Business Delivery Lead System Analyst consultant on a contract basis.
• Collaborate with the business areas to define business needs and gather requirements that meet business goals and objectives to implement system solutions.
• Contribute to strategy sessions and help guide business management in their use of SAP.
• Work with department leadership to create an open dialog to determine issues and derive enhancement priorities.
• Continually scout for business process improvements and support the business in attaining the highest levels of productivity.
• Research and new SAP systems and frameworks that drives business value.
• Prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval.
• Translate business requirements into SAP based business solutions and ensure an ultimately working solution in SAP or third party applications.
• Troubleshoot SAP business process in the MM, FI, CO, SD or PP modules as well as interfaces, providing resolution and improvements as required.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved.
• Oversee the daily performance of the SAP environment.
• Train users.
• Implement SAP system solutions utilizing the system development lifecycle and project management methodologies.
• Utilize change management methodology and ensure the appropriate documentation is complete to implement system changes.
• Partner with vendors and third party support teams to resolve system issues, develop enhancements and project tasks.
• Oversee the daily performance of applications and provide client support through the service desk ticket management system.
• Troubleshooting Functional and technical SAP issues
• Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
• Develop and maintain functional requirement specifications, test scripts.
• Assist with development, implementation, and management of policies, processes and standards within the technical environment.
• Create and maintain training documentation.
• Be responsive in a fast-paced adapting environment that requires maximum system performance, minimum down time, and a high degree of customer satisfaction and confidence.
• All other duties as assigned
• Strong skills in: SAP S4 Hana ,customer service, communications skills, facilitation, leadership, analytics, and data modeling.
• Must have strong analytical skills and must have attention to detail.
• Demonstrate strong communications skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a positive team environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships.
• Have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing manufacturing environment.
• The ability to quickly learn new system solutions.
• Experience with FDA regulations or life sciences
• A Bachelors Degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent work experience is required.
• Have manufacturing environment experience.
• Experience in leading systems implementation utilizing SDLC and Project Management methodologies.
• Able to assist in supporting in SAP and non-SAP system.
• Knowledge of tracking and analyzing performance and resource utilization of SAP systems.
• Have SAP experience
• Microsoft SQL Server knowledge
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.