Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Business Operations Associate on a contract basis.
New Brunswick, NJ
• Route contracts (SOWs, Stand Alone Contracts and CDAs) in Ariba and ensure all stakeholders are aligned to the target cost, deliverables, and timelines.
• Assist in New Supplier Setups with the Procurement and Legal Teams
• Facilitate Open Office Hours for the MS&T Organization to resolve any questions or ad-hoc requests
• Facilitate P1/P2/Budget discussions with the MS&T Organization and track all incoming requests via the Outsourcing SharePoint List
• Prepare Ariba PO Templates
• Reconcile monthly invoices against client Brands for Finance
• Facilitate new capital request process (new requests and approvals) by directly communicating with the MS&T organization via the Capital SharePoint List.
Additional Business Operations Activities
• Directly support Sr. Business Operations Associate and Associate Director with ad-hoc requests.
B.S. Business Administration, scientific degree or equivalent
2 – 4 years business related activities or equivalent experience
1 – 3 years working with an electronic routing system
Ariba Experience Preferred
– Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate ambiguity and complexity
– Demonstrated excellence for verbal and written communication
– Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Project, Sharepoint, etc.)