Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is hiring a Business or Systems Analyst on a contract basis.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
The incumbent supports activities for Veeva electronic Document Management System (EDMS) based on Veeva Vault – QualitDocs. In the role, the incumbent is primarily responsible for supporting the Veeva Vault – Quality Suite platform which may include supporting platform updates, enhancements and/or end-user support & access management activities.
The incumbent also supports activities, including but not limited to:
• Systems analysis, and configuration to meet requirements, analyzing system integrations
• Unit / system / site acceptance testing efforts
• IT Change and release management activities
• Supporting activities related to internal and external audits 7 inspections
• Supporting investigations to identify root cause of non-conformance and implement corrective actions
• Supporting improvement projects for Management system and related process governance.
• Revise the system Support revision to governance procedures
• 4-years of college with a bachelors degree in science or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of systems analysis & design , administration experience; in bio-pharmaceutical industry focused on Quality Systems (Veeva Vault experience preferred)
• Sounds understanding of GxP Regulations Good Documentation and Data Integrity requirements in bio-pharmaceutical industry
• Proficient computer skills, including use of productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and collaborate with business partners.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication
• Detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills
• Ability to assess and interpret data to draw sound conclusions.
• Ability to work on a team to accomplish tasks and receive feedback.