Our client, a leading reinsurance company, is hiring a Business Systems Analyst with ServiceNow experience (end user) on a contract basis.
Warren, NJ – Hybrid (2-3 days in office)
The client is looking for a qualified ServiceNow BSA for a consulting position.
This resource will be providing ServiceNow GRC support for the CISO office
Tasks will include:
- Provide ServiceNow GRC support for Risk Management Operations team:
- Support day to day ServiceNow GRC operations
- Facilitate Compliance, internal/external audit, and information security inquiries and engagements
- Launch and perform IT controls testing, compliance checks, attestations, and documentation of results
- Creating and maintaining policies, standards, risk, and control data
- Data entry and maintenance
- Provide analytical expertise for implementation and support of workflows, dashboards, etc. that meet requirements of the CISO office
- Serve as the CSTR analyst for ServiceNow GRC, and the liaison for ServiceNow development team
- Training and process documentation
- Participate in other Risk Management projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant major. Additional higher education and/or technical certifications a plus!
- Understanding of risk and internal controls – knowledge of SOX highly desired
- User experience with ServiceNow mandatory
- Prior Risk Management, Compliance and Audit experience a plus
- Must be a team player, disciplined worker, have a positive attitude, and willing to learn.
- The ideal candidate should work independently when required but be able to listen and follow detailed instructions as needed.
- Attention to details and must be able to multi-task on various projects.
- Excellent verbal communication and written/documentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization at all levels.