Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Business Systems Analyst on a long-term contract basis.
- Requirements gathering from the business users and developing user stories/functional specifications for projects, enhancements, and bugs/issues.
- Work directly with various levels of business users to document requirements, review specifications, obtain approval, support UAT and postproduction role out.
- Learn new databases and systems to produce specifications needed to create analytical reporting requirements.
- Support quality assurance and user acceptance testing; Issue resolution/escalation including prioritization and tracking.
- Working with Developers/Testers to assure specifications are understood and followed.
- Must have a proven track record of customer engagement – driving discussions, facilitation/interactions with customer.
- Experience in Atlassian JIRA.
- Experience in IBM WebSphere Service Bus (ESB).
- Experience with SOX.
- Prior experience building applications to handle large loss sensitive accounts.
- Prior experience working with Actuaries to build loss rating and pricing algorithms.