Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Calypso Developer (with Java) on a long term contract basis.
Bridgeport, PA (Hybrid Option)
The Derivatives Trading group for the client is looking to fill a position, at the Associate level, as the Calypso OTC Trading Platform Developer. This role reports into the IM Operations IT team. This person would be responsible for the development and enhancement of vendor derivatives trading platform Calypso and its integration with various upstream reference systems and downstream systems.
Required Experience & Skills:
– 8+ years of experience with 5+ years of experience in Calypso Development
– Calypso Developer with core java experience
– Hands on development background on Calypso platform and Calypso version Upgrade.
– Substantial experience in Java EE with deep understanding of Spring Framework
– Working knowledge of Databases including Design, SQL proficiency, and Stored Procedure creation
– Familiarity with Unix Environment ( basic commands) and batch scripting languages (shell/perl/python)
– Strong development skills with ability to understand technical design and translate the same into workable solution.
– Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and work on the same to meet business requirements.
– Excellent communication and technical writing.
– Has hands on experience with Calypso Development, Calypso Upgrade, Customization.
– Design the quality platform solutions and interfaces with various MSIM systems.
– Interact with multiple business stakeholders for requirements and support.