Our client, a leading insurance company, is hiring a CCT Customer Service Representative on a contract basis.
Readington Township, NJ/Hybrid
• Phone servicing of billing inquiries, taking payments, client concerns, portal navigation assistance, etc.
• Provide excellent customer service and quality technical content via incoming telephone calls, text chats and email in a fast-paced, automated, high-volume contact center environment
• Assume ownership and timeliness in handling customer requests in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze information to make appropriate decisions and solve problems, while maintaining a pleasant phone experience for the caller
• Analytic and basic mathematic calculation skills, such as percentages, addition, and subtraction calculations
• Learn with a high regard for accuracy of basic knowledge of personal lines insurance principals and client products
• Efficiently navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve requests, inquiries & concerns
• Maintain established levels of productivity, service, and quality standards within a fast-paced call center
• Works collaboratively with team members, and business partners to provide a quality experience for our agents
• Know & comply with corporate policies, regulatory standards (SOX), business processes (PCI) and procedures
• Responsible for cross selling products to provide best and most beneficial experience for clients
• Work overtime as needed
• Complete additional tasks and other projects/duties as assigned
• Ability to work 40 hours a week on scheduled shift between the hour 8am-8pm ET; Candidate must be flexible to work during Saturday hours as scheduled on rotational basis
Qualifications & Skills:
• Strong decision-making velocity in a fast-paced, high-volume phone contact center environment
• Effective, strong, and service focused communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft office, multi-application navigation and multi-tasking
• 1-2 years Experience in a high-volume contact center with a strong focus on superior service is a plus!
• Demonstrate professionalism, accountability and taking personal pride in the handling of billing inquiries, taking payments, etc., from our valued clients and agency partners
• Track record of success in managing competing demands, problem solving and strong decision velocity
• Client ideal team member is someone with an ongoing desire for professional and personal development, and is someone who learns with a high regard for accuracy and best-in-class service
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; college degree or currently pursuing is a plus!