Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is hiring a Change Management Project Manager on a contract basis.
- Must have experience with cGMP manufacturing, Quality, and Compliance.
- Must have strong authorship and be able to critically evaluate change controls and generate technical conclusions consistent with Quality risk management principles.
- Must be able to routinely recognize quality issues and interpret problems, as well as propose solutions for complex issues.
- Must be able to effectively prepare and convey data analysis to management and others within the group with clarity and accuracy.
- Must be self-directed, complete routine tasks independently and be confident in making decisions in respective subject matter area, consulting with management for decisions outside of established processes.
- Requires moderate direction to complete more complex tasks.
- Comfortable providing input/guidance to others within the project team in change control technical writing.
- Propose solutions for issues and work with management to resolve.
- Able to recognize conflict and notify management with proposed recommendations for resolution.
- Able to prepare written communications and communicate problems to management with clarity and accuracy.
Education and Experience:
- College or university degree preferred.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute
- Manages the Phoenix Project Change Controls for all Project activities and works with responsible cross functional areas ensure timely completion.
- Run the Project Change Control Review Board, generate meeting minutes, follow up on action items and facilitate resolution when required.
- Communicates effectively with cross functional stakeholders on matters related to change control process
- Performs other tasks as assigned