Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring an Onboarding Analyst on a long-term contract basis.
New York, NY
- Responsible for ensuring a quick and seamless onboarding and account opening experience for our clients. Our ultimate goal is to exceed our clients’ expectations by constantly innovating to improve the onboarding and account opening processes.
- Onboard new client relationships and additional members by completing client risk profiles and process relationship updates using onboarding applications.
- Process account opening or maintenance requests in a timely manner.
- Liaise with downstream partners until requests are completed and maintain constant communication with banking team partners.
- Ensure all documentation received is current, accurate and complete.
- Partner with teams, the Account Opening division, and other product partners to ensure expedient, efficient, and seamless processing.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and teamwork to Banking teams and other internal partners.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the business, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5+ years relevant experience
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to improve existing processes
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent team player
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in the fields of operations and compliance