Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Client Relations Representative on a long term contract basis.
Seattle, WA (Hybrid Option)
The Client Relations Representative works closely with Parametric regional sales teams, as well as other cross functional internal teams, to maintain excellent client relationships for the firm. The Client Relations Representative is the primary contact for our client accounts; their objective is to ensure high level client satisfaction and seamless experience with Parametric across our respective strategies.
– Partner with Distribution and other internal teams on existing client relationships, as well as work to establish new advisor/ channel relationships.
– Become the primary contact for assigned accounts as well as oversee activity management for existing clients.
– Effectively utilize internal systems to respond to client requests – asset values, status updates, tax efficiency, account performance, etc.
– Manage client requests by liaising with internal teams, and effectively utilizing internal resources for information, paperwork, transition analyses, etc.
– Lead and participate as needed on client conference calls and meetings; lead and participate in client/channel onboarding events as requested.
– Provide updated portfolio analysis for new and existing clients.
– Facilitate the termination of client accounts and assist in ensuring final invoice(s) is accurate as needed.
– Communicate account changes and understand departmental implications.
– Build channel guides to mitigate risk during instances of team member absences, and cross-train with peers to ensure coverage.
– Contribute to team projects and support other internal teams as needed/required on ad hoc projects.
– Facilitate the training of new team members
Required Skills & Experience:
– 4-year degree, preferably in related discipline such as economics, finance, or marketing; work experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
– A minimum of 2-4 years proven experience working with financial services advisors / money managers.
– Knowledgeable experience with registered investment advisors (RIAs), the Family Office community, separate accounts, unified managed accounts (UMAs), tax-efficient products, and/or indexes a plus.
– Strong relationship-building skills and ability to thrive in team environment crucial.
– Excellent communication skills – both internally/externally in written/oral/auditory essential.
– Proficient with MS Office and the ability to learn additional internal/ external software programs.
– Resourcefulness, problem solving, and organization (ability to prioritize effectively) a must for success.
– Ability to work in fast-paced environment with several hourly deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail. Flexible, willing and able to work long hours as needed.
Pay Range: $19.5- $35.5/hour