Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Client Service Representative on a long-term contract basis.
Long Island City, NY or O’Fallon, MO
- This role identifies policy and applies acquired knowledge in completing case work. You will gain an understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area and will develop working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Responsible for account opening, asset movements and account maintenance requests.
- Investigating and resolving Solutions cases within Salesforce.
- Communicating resolutions to internal and external clients via regular mail, DocuSign and/or email.
- Closing cases within the assigned time period.
- Speaking to claimants/beneficiaries on the phone if/when needed.
- Follows established procedures to identify problems related to client inquiries that require investigation or research.
- Assists in resolving problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents.
- Provides assistance in the implementation of process improvements.
- Minimizes risk to the firm through increased knowledge of procedural requirements.
- Timely management and escalation of all requests inquiries, issues, errors.
- Utilizes strong communication, interpersonal and diplomacy skills to interact with colleagues and stakeholders, and to exchange potentially complex sensitive information, while being sensitive to audience diversity.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the business, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-3+ years of experience working in Operations or Middle Office preferred but not required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a structured, high volume, time sensitive, high risk and demanding environment
- Customer service oriented
- Good analytical skills and positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Prior experience with NetX360 (Pershing platform) is a plus
- Prior experience in financial industry a plus but not require
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience