Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Services Associate on a long-term contract basis.
- The Client Services Associate is a developing professional role. This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge in monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided.
- High proficiency of Capital Markets, Bloomberg, Reuters, and Microsoft Office Monitor money managers performance and update monthly.
- Provide high level of support to Securities Specialists including but not limited to, client market updates, new account opening and modification, documentation approval, wire transfers, journals, stock transfers, account maintenance, capital call notices, fixed income maturities, settled free cash, reorganization notices, performance reporting, Executive Financial Services requests.
- Build and maintain relationships with client base, be familiar with target clients for various investment products and offerings.
- Manage high call volume, screen, and prioritize phone calls, take initiative with client inquiries.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding the business, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- English/Spanish or English/Portuguese