What you'll do:
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive solution
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools and approaches when recommending an solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Understand client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement appropriate solution
- Interact/collaborate with associates in sales and customer service
- Maintain and expand knowledge and proficiency on implementation job function, products/services and implementation best practices
- Assist Clients with Client data maintenance, setup, configuration changes in AutoPay Mainframe, WFN, ezLM, and the Portal and coordinates with all functional areas (e.g. PTO, Special Calcs, Time and Attendance schedule, 401k, etc.) as needed.
- Performs new feature setup requests (e.g. Group Term Life, HSA, direct deposit calcs, special calcs., Benefit Accruals, Multi-J, split wraps, add'l locations, etc.).
- Assists and supports Clients with Payroll processing questions and issues
- Collaborates with internal Clients/Partners (401k, FSA, Tax, etc.) and/or third party vendors involved in providing services to identify and resolve issues and ensure that these services meet Client expectations.
Completes complex projects including:
- Calculation updates, special reports, tax amendments, company setup, troubleshooting
- PTO, OT, Double Time, etc. researches historical data for adjustments needed
- Researches Benefit Accruals recalculates and imports corrections.
- Assists Client with tax changes for understanding, conducts research and follow-ups as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you need to do the job:
- Bachelor's degree OR Equivalent Military experience
- 5 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment OR
- 1 year of business consulting experience
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, then escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written