Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring multiple Client Services Representatives on a contract basis.
Candidates must be local to either of the 3 locations, currently remote, eventually onsite- must comply with client's COVID vaccination mandate.
- Long Island City, NY
- O’Fallon, MO
- San Antonio, TX
The Wealth Services desk assists Financial Advisors (FAs) and client Call Centers with various facets of their business. As a member of this team, you will serve as liaison between the Wealth Advisor and Core Operations functions. Resource will be expected to respond to inquiries on policies and procedures with regard to every aspect of brokerage operations, including entering orders for the Financial Advisors and their team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Personal Wealth Management Financial Advisors (Financial Advisors an Relationship Managers) (sales force in branches providing Wealth Management advice to clients) as well as internal client call centers.
- Responding to inquiries about investment products (equities, mutual funds, bonds, options, structured notes, UITs, syndicates, etc)
- Responding to inquiries about investment products
- Updating customer account information as requested by the Financial Advisor / Relationship Manager
- Processing financial and non-financial transactions
- Serving as the liaison between FAs and RM's, Branch Ops and our clearing firm
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring the timely completion of FA / RM / client inquiries
- One to three years of experience working in a securities industry (Sales Assistant or Operations experience a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of securities products, systems and policies
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Series 7 a plus
- Prior experience with NetX 360 (Pershing platform) a plus
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Good Communication skills
- Looking for individuals who are in the first few years of their Financial Services career, although not required. They seek candidates with customer service experience whether in person or in a contact center environment. Individuals who demonstrate attention to details and client service orientation are a big plus. Also a record of jobs or assignments with increasing responsibility. Have found that this is not a good fit are candidates that have been in a trading desk environment most of their career, as well as individuals in Financial Sales most of their career, except those who are early in their Financial Services career and may not want to pursue Trading or Sales as a career.