Geneva Consulting Group, part of TSR, Inc., is a premier National U.S. Staffing company with over 20 years of staffing excellence.
Our client is hiring an Implementation Consultant on a Long-Term Contract Basis
Location: Maitland, FL
Implements the TotalSource Solution for new clients. Uses a consultative approach to assess current state, map to the PEO co-employment structure and develops solutions where gaps exist. Manages client expectations throughout onboarding, anticipates and overcomes configuration and compliance issues to ensure a smooth transition. Owns the results of Implementation Surveys, Client Satisfaction and first year Retention.
- Analysis: Conducts client conversion and benefits meetings; reviews and confirms components of Payroll, Benefits, Risk and Safety, 401(k), co-employment practices and Human Resources in a consultative manner with the Key Client contact(s). Ensures understanding of the co-employment relationship. Initiates and implements the products and services as outlined in the contract. Analyzes complex requirements for Payroll, Benefits, Human Resource policies and procedures, and related financial accounting information. Sets up the client in TotalSource systems.
- Benefit Administration: Reviews original benefit elections in sales process and consults with client regarding any desired changes, discusses health care compliance, and any qualification rules related to the rapidly changing healthcare environment. Configures benefit administration tools based on client benefit elections (plans, contributions, etc). Responsible for auditing all paperwork and systems during to ensure a substantially error-free delivery of plans and services. Facilitates employee orientations, including the ancillary new hire agreements/forms and all selected benefit products. Conducts presentations of benefit plans; exercises in depth knowledge of plans, geographic nuances, and market experiences in open market. Drives benefit enrollment and ensures receipt of benefit group ID card.
- Project Management: Manages the completion of tasks and provides timely and accurate input on project status to the Client, Benefits, 401(k), Division Implementation, HR, Payroll and Sales. Audits and resolves any issues related to client paperwork and systems during the conversion period through closure. Ensures benefits enrollment deadlines are met, payroll is set up (and run twice) and all products/services are set up correctly before transitioning the client to service. Utilizes resources (e.g.,Legal, Human Resources) but facilitates issues to closure to ensure maintained client satisfaction.
- Client Management: The IS/IC owns the client relationship during the initial relationship with client. Manages client expectations, overcomes configuration and compliance issues, delivers messaging, addresses billing issues, and drives the reasons they bought PEO. They also own the results of the implementation survey / client satisfaction. They are the first impressions of our service business and accountable for 1st year retention.
- Communication Skills: Uses effective communication skills to consult with clients.
- Presentation Skills: Communicates with client and employees at all levels professionally and effectively.
- Problem Analysis / Resolution/ Negotiation: Gathers information necessary to make decisions and implement actions. Anticipates, identifies, eliminates and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Conducts an in-depth analysis of the client's requirements and specifications to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Teamwork: Partners with fellow associates, supervisors, and departments; contributes and exchanges knowledge and skills to meet group needs and goals; participates in resolving issues.
- Customer Focus: Demonstrates a strong focus on customer service.
- Project Management: Accomplishes project requirements by monitoring results, controlling resources and modifying project plan. Overcomes unforeseen obstacles/barriers.