Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a Cloud Program Manager on a long term contract basis.
New York, NY
The client is looking for a Technical Cloud Program Manager to join the ISG Architecture and Governance team. The individual will help drive consistent architecture strategy across the ISG business and prioritize architecture engagements reviews across different platforms and projects in the ISG Technology book of work. Working closely with technical departments across Institutional Securities Technology, you will partner with development teams, in-house Cloud Center of Excellence (CoE), Super Dept. Leads to review and define cloud use cases, define strategies patterns for ISG, create multi-year roadmaps and prioritize intake of ISG Architecture requests. The candidate brings knowledge of Agile principles and values, ceremonies, experiences in collaboration across complex organizations, removing impediments, and ensuring team progress towards their missions and deliverables. Candidate must possess strong leadership skills, able to resolve issues and interdependencies across organizations.
* 5-7 plus years of cloud project management experience with the ability to manage and drive iterative technology and architecture deliveries working with cross functional teams
* Define and Manage key measurements in support of architecture vision
* Establish decision-making model to calculate business benefits, identify priority and phasing of architecture strategy implementations
* Own and drive iterative cadences and report progress, risks and issues via demos and metrics. Ability to use agile toolkit (e.g. Jira)
* Strong knowledge of Cloud (Azure, AWS) and experience leading cloud migrations.
* Experience within a large complex corporate organization or major consulting organization
* Highly versed in Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
* Technical background in integration, development, testing, and/or infrastructure.
* Quick learner capable of understanding and implementing front-to-back solutions and performing in-depth analysis as required to resolve issues.
* Excellent relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications.
* Ability to develop full-scale project plans including identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
* Ability to proactively manage change in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingencies.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
* Strong familiarity with Agile project management software/tools (e.g., JIRA, etc.).
*Proficient with MS Office applications: Excel, MS Project, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
Excellent presentation skills