Our client, a leading financial company is hiring a Commercial Credit Analyst/Credit Risk on a contract basis.
Houston, TX. Hybrid Onsite 2-3 days.
Commercial Credit Analyst – International Banking Team, Corporate Banking
The Credit Analyst role will provide credit and risk support for a team covering international subsidiaries of global clients. Responsibilities will include working with Relationship Managers (globally and locally) and clients to gather necessary information, analysis of information, writing credit papers and performing credit analysis.
Is this position for NRAP? NO
TOP must-have skills
1.) Attention to detail and ability to prioritize as this is a high volume role.
2.) Ability to look at balance sheets and make sense of them.
3.) Minimum of 1-3 years of experience preferably in Commercial or Corporate Banking environment.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience preferably in Commercial or Corporate Banking environment. Internships and college coursework (Economics, Financial Statement Analysis, Finance or Accounting) will qualify.
• Appreciation of working in a global environment.
• Developing professional expertise and credibility within business.
• Appreciation of a client-focused environment.
-education with background in finance courses.
-some type of commercial or risk underwriting experience.
-People who are more green and newer out of college have been more successful in this position opposed to someone with multiple years of experience.
-this role has a history of converting to perm and has full intent to follow this rhythm.
• Strong team skills promoting an environment of cooperation and trust, overcoming resistance where encountered.
• Possess analytical and financial skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good prioritization, organizational and time management abilities.
• Ability to make decisions.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
This contractor will be assigned a buddy to be the trainer and support throughout the entire process. Work is not necessarily assigned on a daily basis, but each worker is assigned a portfolio of work they are responsible for. Portfolio tracker is used to manage the work. Typically, 30-40 clients in queue at a time. Higher volume role, but lower level complexity. New credit requests come in also but for the most part they will know who the relationship managers are based on tracker.
Start asap, potential for extension and perm placement for the right person. This team regularly converts temps to perm.
Working remotely right now, onsite at least 2-3 days a week
1-3 years with schools qualifying. NEED TO HAVE CORPORATE EXPERIEINCE IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTION.
Pay Rate $26 – $40.