Our client, a leading online medical publishing company, is hiring a Contract Manager on a contract basis.
New York, NY
Our client is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Contract Manager. The Contracts Manager will be responsible for the creation, negotiation and execution of sales contracts and managing the contracts approval process. Contract Manager will ”own” each contract and be responsible for its accuracy and for addressing and documenting all product and business exceptions. The Contract Manager will need to quickly learn the applicable product lines and associated business issues.
- Draft timely, accurate contracts in accordance with standard contracting process
- Negotiate and update contracts with client feedback with a focus on adhering to business rules and coordinating internal approvals
- Update and maintain all contracts in Salesforce.com; process and ensure that signed contracts are filed accurately.
- Provide consistent communication with sales, sales operations and management in order to set timing expectations and to address updates and changes to programs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the client business, product suite and industry.
- Act as liaison with Legal, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Senior Management throughout the process.
- 3-5 years related contracts experience.
- Online publisher or online advertising agency experience strongly preferred.
- Pharma and healthcare knowledge also preferable.
- Legal background/law school a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce.com preferable.
- Must be very detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be responsible, accountable and result-driven.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- G-Suite, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- web experience, agency experience, pharma experience
$40 – $45