Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Corporate Actions Analyst on a long-term contract basis.
- Manage client inquiries related to Corporate Actions, Income and Proxy events for global accounts. Resolves complex problems where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of basic securities processing procedures and industry standards.
- Manage client relationships and demonstrate competence in improving and turning around relationships at risk; seek and create the best possible solutions for clients requiring customized services, greater efficiencies, timeliness and overall quality of services performed.
- Actively participate with Relationship Management in regular service review meetings, due diligence sessions and client visits.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and resolve client inquires, liaising with internal business partners to deliver best in class client service
- Maintain focus on client centricity while managing multiple demands and competing priorities in order to deliver value to client.
- Demonstrates commitment to the credit and risk processes through day-to-day activities, sharing information related to regulatory changes and advocating process/policy improvements.
- Leads projects and/or offer solutions for assigned securities processing area.
- Must have some experience with Client Services Corporate Actions experience within banking industry. We are looking for people with experience in institutional custody, knowledge of corporate actions, income, trades settlements, FX cash movement.
- 2-5 years relevant experience.
- Related industry experience.
- Operational knowledge within finance industry.
- Experience in other financial products outside of asset service will be advantageous.
- Proven experience working within a team environment.
- Excel, Word, Outlook, Access.
- Analytical and numerate, ability to research and resolve complex issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong execution capabilities and ability to research and resolve complex issues.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent combination of education/experience desired.