Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is hiring a Cryogenics Process Operator on a contract basis.
The primary role of the Cryogenic Operator is to freeze, store, thaw, package and ship drug substance in accordance with all GMP and EHS guidelines and procedures. Completes batch documentation and prepares FDA reviewable records as required. Participates in safety programs; performs daily inspections on equipment and facilities.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong math skills (w/metric system) and be neat and organized with excellent penmanship with demonstrated GMP work habits.
- Possess the ability to work independently and be given direction in a 2 person done by/ checked by team and also be able to quickly shift priorities.
- Moderate computer skills required (Microsoft Office applications).
- Shift work, overtime, and weekends may be required, as well as the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and operate material handling equipment.
- High School diploma required. Degree preferred, with 2 yrs related experience in manufacturing or pharmaceutical.
- Unassisted lifting of items, not to exceed 50 lbs, Bending/Stooping, Twisting, Crouching/Squatting, Kneeling, Sitting, Walking-Level Surfaces, Repetitive (Use of Arm, Hands, Wrists), Grasping, Operation of vehicles.
- Participate or assist in the following under direction from colleagues
- Receipt, freeze, storage, thaw, mix, package, and ship drug substance
- Cleaning of miscellaneous equipment and supplies
- Cold Chain Sample shipping packaging
- Perform general computer related transactions (SAP) regarding material movements
- 3Perform and verify cleaning, housekeeping and inspection of equipment and facilities
- Follow daily schedules, SOPs, and MBRs to precisely perform operations with flexibility to changing production demands
- Demonstrate a safety first mindset
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and/or project teams
- Maintain accurate and detailed logs for equipment, cleaning, and alarm response
- Maintain clean working environment including work stations and warehouse
- Maintain training requirements for job functions at all times
- Perform additional activities at Supervisors discretion
- Meet performance standards as established