Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Customer Service Analyst on a long-term contract basis.
New Castle, DE
- Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background, and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Day-to-day point of contact for a portfolio of clients, acting as their advocate and owning the client experience.
- Responsible to manage client inquiries timely by tracking service metrics and service level requirements.
- Manage cases and escalations to resolution through root cause analysis, creative problem solving, and preventative measures.
- Analyze opportunities for client experience optimization, process efficiencies and risk mitigation
- Appropriately assess risk with clients transactions.
- Identify and implement process improvements to reduce operating deficiencies and improve productivity across products and client services.
- Engage partners to focus on issues and opportunities that differentiate us in the view of our clients as an excellent service provider.
- Ensure all transactions are executed in a timely and accurate manner to provide superior service.
- Through proactive engagement, understand the clients service needs and gaps while delivering global consistency.
- Demonstrates consideration to the firm’s reputation and in safeguarding company laws, regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices and escalating, managing, and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills to interact with both internal partners and external clients.
- Analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Effective in working cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and address client needs and establish long term credibility and relationships with clients.
- Experienced self-starter that takes independent initiative.
- Ability to innovatively develop solution proactively to client issues and identify opportunities for efficiency.
- At least 1 year of cash management and financial services experience.
- 2+ year’s experience in client facing tech support or client service.
- Experience with internal products and systems preferred.
- Demonstrate professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for utilizing reporting applications.
- Well-developed organization skills.
- Ability to drive results in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Recent College grad or some college.
- Banking experience.
- Strong work ethic.
- Drive to succeed / energetic / go-getter.
- Teachable / willing to learn.
- Willing to ask questions / networking.
- Strong customer service skills / client engagement.
- Strong communication skills (internal and client-facing).
- Someone not afraid of engaging over the phone.
- Problem solving skills.
- Comfort with escalations.
- Handling with irate customers.
- Emotional intelligence.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Time management.
- Basic technical skills (Microsoft).
- Work/life balance.
- Working remote / office.
- Organization skills (use of organization tools).
- Demonstrated history of success.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience