Our client, a leading insurance company, is hiring a Customer Service Rep/Conversion Team on a contract basis.
1. Manual calculation/rating of personal line policies by working with an Excel spreadsheet / rating template to arrive at the premium to be charged on an individual policy.
2. Candidate will use (in addition to the Excel spreadsheet) various systems and tools (proprietary to client) in order to process and ultimately issue a policy (declaration pages).
3. Once completed, the Policy Declaration pages are uploaded into a client Proprietary systems allowing the Agents access to this information
4. Candidate may be expected to communicate via phone or email to the Agents to gather additional information if needed or answer questions regarding a specific manual policy for an agent.
5. Candidate will also work with members of the Manual Team to complete policy conversions. These conversions are active policies housed/maintained on one internal propriety system and are being move to another propriety system.
6. The steps in this process include accessing and gathering data from various systems to produce a quote; issuing a legal notice of cancellation through to the issuance of the renewal policy. All processing dates within this process are tracked by date and must be adhered to due to agreements made with various Departments of Insurance.
7. Maintain established levels of productivity and quality standards within a fast paced, ever changing environment. Manager will review with worker the established SLAs
8. Work overtime as needed
1. 1-2years of Insurance or personal lines or basic insurance knowledge experience
2. Effectively navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquiries.
3. Knowledge of MS Word and Excel -The candidate will need to enter data into a preformatted Excel spreadsheet and transfer the data electronically into a preformatted Word document to create the policy declaration pages. The candidate will enter data fields into a preformatted Excel work sheet. There is no need to create Pivot Tables, Formulas, etc. Working in Word step is a transfer of the data from the preformatted Excel worksheets
4. Works well with both internal/external business partners to provide quality products and services for our customer.
5. Complete assigned tasks and any other duties as assigned