Our client, a leading insurance company, is hiring a Customer Service Representative on a contract basis.
• Provide superior customer service to all internal/external business partners.
• Assume ownership and timeliness in handling Commercial Direct BILLING customer (internal and external) inquiries in an accurate and professional manner.
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze information to make appropriate decisions and solve problems.
• Maintain basic knowledge of P&C (Property and Casualty) principals and company relationships.
• Effectively navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquiries.
• Work on assigned projects including balancing out of balance items, complete write offs, contact producers to encourage neg. commission payments analyze basic Excel reports.
Maintain established levels of productivity and quality standards within a fast-paced environment. Process assigned work within the established timeframes.
• Strong customer service skills including oral and written communication.
• Some experience in a customer service environment preferred.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Property and Casualty experience is preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities within strict time constraints.
• Excellent collaboration skills.
• Possesses the ability to work independently and in a team environment to complete assignments in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate commitment to team and departmental goals.
• Ability to make informed decisions, achieving the appropriate results.
• Excellent data entry skills are required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office systems.
• Ability to work any shift between the hours of 8:30 and 8 PM EST (minimum 3 days/week), M-F
(regular hours would be 8:30am to 5pm EST)
Prior insurance experience is a plus
emphasis on research, communication and analytical skills.