Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Data Security Analyst on a long-term contract basis.
Irving, TX or Tampa, FL
- Collect, compile, and analyze data related to data encryption from different sources.
- Design, create and implement templates for data collection for assigned projects.
- Analyze and identify non-compliant application as per company standards.
- Generate different report for GISMR process.
- Follow-up with application team for path to compliant.
- Follow-up with application team for corrective action plan or risk exception.
- Identify, investigate, and participate in opportunities to improve process and procedures.
- This job roles provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- 5+ years of experience in Cryptographic data analytics
- Knowledge regarding the principles related Data protection, encryption methods, and key usages.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
- Experience in business system analysis of data protection projects
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent