Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Data Management/ Operations Analyst on a long-term contract basis.
- The Data Management Ops Analyst 1 is a Trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures, and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Static Data / Data Management, Reconciliation/Investigation, Records Management.
- Employee may be aligned to a single or multiple business lines / areas.
- Responsible for routine operational and administrative work.
- Day-to-day actions are focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation.
- Submit work to senior team members for review and approval.
- May provide coaching / mentoring to junior team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.