Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Data Manager on a contract basis.
New Brunswick, NJ/Hybrid
Within the Product Development (PD) division, the Portfolio Strategy and Integration (PSI) department is responsible for aligning strategies and enabling decisions to deliver the portfolio of PD assets. The portfolio operations team within PSI brings together project planning and execution, and portfolio management with the vision of simplifying how Product Development runs the business.
• Manage data in SharePoint.
• Build and refine data visualizations from data sources including Excel, SharePoint, and Planisware enterprise system.
• Build and manage webpages.
• Establish a strong relationship with group members to understand the business and needs of the customers.
• Liaise with internal client IT and business analytic departments to bring innovative solutions for consideration.
Experience / Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in computer science or relevant field. Additional experience in statistics, mathematics, and lean principles are a plus.
• Data management experience; comfortable working with large data sets with a variety of information.
• Proficient at understanding and analyzing large data sets with high attention to detail.
• Proven experience troubleshooting.
• Exceptional verbal and written skills.
• Group collaboration and experience working with matrix teams.
• Ability to build relationships, influence, negotiate, and drive organizational engagement.
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible with moving priorities.
• Familiarity with CMC drug development experience is beneficial.
• Proficient in SharePoint, Tableau, Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Suite.
Pay Range 44-46