Our client, a leading reinsurance company is hiring a Desktop Technician on a contract basis.
New York, NY
This employee will be responsible for providing deskside support for employees in our New York City office and provide remote support for employees around the country. The employee will support laptops, iPhones, iPads, and Cisco soft phones. This position requires previous desktop support experience, excellent customer service skills, time management, inventory management, and must be able to work collaboratively with others. Onsite training in the Warren, NJ office will be required for the first 3-4 weeks of this engagement.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Experience providing support to executive-level users and Senior Management
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating system.
- Experience with MS Office 365 suite.
- Laptop and Desktop imaging
- Experience with setting up new laptops/Desktops.
- VPN support
- Good experience with Team, Webex calling/meeting (Setting up conference rooms, adding users, and troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of ticketing system (Service Now )
- Intune mobile technical support (iOS/Android OS)
- Amazon Workspace experience (AWS)
- Any technical certifications are a plus
- Service Desk experience is a plus