Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Digital Manufacturing, IT Cybersecurity Resilience Lead on a contract basis.
• Work in Shared Services team, and coordinate cyber resilience project with digital plant teams, enterprise architect team, IT operations team, and IT security team.
• Get alignment and endorsement from IT leadership on cyber resilience related initiatives and risk remediation plans.
• Lead Digital Modernization and Lifecycle Management project in Cell Therapy Operations.
• Provide status reports on manufacturing resilience related deliverables.
• Participate in risk assessment activities to evaluate new and existing threats or vulnerabilities.
• Lead project of cyber hardening, and roll out new cyber security management solution.
• Understand and promote site compliance with latest enterprise Cybersecurity guidelines.
• Maintain manufacturing IT architecture, infrastructure, and documentation.
• Review change management and process.
• Ensure data quality of IT assets inventory.
• Manage recovery verification activities including High availability and Onsite Application Recovery exercises.
• Participate in tabletop exercises with other Digital Plant teams to discuss strategy definitions, status updates, ideas of improvements and other IT business continuity related topics.
Bachelor degree in technical field or IT certificates, with 10 years of experiences of managing IT infrastructure or IT security.
• Experience of managing Windows Operating Systems, Windows Domains, Active Directory, and group policy.
• Hands on experience of patching of Operating Systems and applications, and firmware upgrade.
• Working knowledge of IT infrastructure and cyber security tools.
• Knowledge of network connectivity, network services, and network security.
• Understand backup and recovery.
• Expect of Cybersecurity concepts, and experience of cybersecurity responses.
• Ability to respond to Cybersecurity related incidents and remediation at a moment notice.
• Ability to work in a diverse group.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight timeline.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Demonstrated success of effectively leading complex project in a matrix team environment.
• Excellent documentation and technical writing skills.
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong self-management skill and ability to work independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills in teamwork and collaboration.
• Understand regulatory and compliance in GMP requirements.
• Understand computer system validation.
• Strong attention to safety a must.
• Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is a plus.