Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Digital Marketing on a contract basis.
• Support the WEPCC in the planning and implementation of digital projects, specifically in identification of brand projects to leverage to develop and pull through the development of standards, guidelines and /or templates
• Delivers channel insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of business plans.
• Draft and deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs and the production team
• Facilitates cross-functional matrix structure to pull through digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs – driving operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
• Manage and monitor critical steps in the Legal/Medical/Regulatory (LMR) review process and the Standards Co
• Champion submission of digital material through the LMR review process.
• Work with internal matrix teams and outside agencies/vendors to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables
• Develop and maintain full scale project plans and timelines
• Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions
• Partner closely with Production to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
• Collaborate with other Engagement/Planning teams to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise
• Flex coverage across WEPCC on as-needed basis