Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist consultant on a contract basis.
Lawrence Township, NJ/Hybrid
Consultant, Omni Channel Experience Strategy and planning
In this role, you will be responsible for the management and execution of omni-channel engagement plans to support a mature brand within the unbranded and branded space. You will serve as a dedicated
engagement point-of-contact within the Cardiovascular/Immunology group reporting into the Associate Director, Experience Planning. This role requires extensive internal matrix collaboration (Production, Brand, Omni-Channel Capabilities, Business Insights & Analytics) and management of external partners such as digital and media agencies. Candidates for this position should have experience in consumer digital marketing within the Rx pharmaceutical category. Launch and category experience is a plus.
This role is part of the Omni-Channel Experience Strategy & Planning team, which sits within the broader Worldwide Customer Capabilities group.
• Drive & own execution of the engagement plan for the Brand
• Contribute to patient engagement recommendations based upon patient insights and brand strategy
• Review and revise creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs as well as the production team
• Maintain a solid understanding of the digital client standards and guidelines, inclusive of ensuring internal and external partners are adherent and working from the latest documentation
• Lead internal MLR review processes and work with external partners to ensure timely and accurate preparation of digital programs (e.g., CRM, third-party partner programs, POC, websites, mobile, eMail, social media, SEO/SEM)
• Partner with the digital agencies, media partners and client Production team to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables
• Lead, where applicable, internal and external meetings to keep projects moving and help eliminate any barriers by providing actionable solutions (outside of production specific areas)
• Collaborate with Business Insights & Analytics to ensure KPI identification, measurement plans, and ongoing reporting/optimization of digital programs are based on insights and analytics
• Drive innovation by partnering with Brands, external partners and capability leads to develop innovative new digital tactics
• Monitor project status and budget and provide regular updates on progress, challenges, and solutions
• Demonstrate digital and patient program experience
• Demonstrate ability to track and manage annual digital program and media budgets
• Ability to work in the office two- three days a week.
• Business travel may be required, up to 10%
• Bachelors degree with minimum 5-7 years industry, (pharmaceutical/biotech or related agency) experience.
• Experience in pharmaceutical digital marketing is required
• Experience leading digital engagement, channel and analytics activities
• Proven ability in managing digital agencies, vendors, and cross-functional support teams
• Competence in developing, evaluating, and activating consumer media plans
• Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate internal MLR review processes
• Product launch and/or Immunology experience a plus
• Prior Digital or Media Marketing Agency experience is a plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Veeva PromoMats, AdobeAnalytics, WorkFront, Veeva CRM
Top 3-5 skills:
• Pharmaceutical Consumer/Patient Digital Strategy and tactical experience
o Ability to serve as a dedicated tactic lead
o CRM, Website, Search and Social Experience
• Strong Collaboration with internal business teams
o Demonstrated Excellence in managing partner agencies
• Ability to Evaluate and lead optimization of tactics