Our client, a leading pharmaceutical, is hiring a Digital Omni-Channel Architect on a contract basis.
Lawrence Township, NJ
This position is the Digital Omni Channel Architect within the Commercialization IT – Prescriber Capabilities (CIT-PC) function, responsible & accountable for the solution architecture, design and governance of digital capabilities including participation in release management activities across build, run & innovation initiatives in support of the goals/objectives of the Omni Channel Capabilities (OCC), CIT-PC & related groups to drive better customer engagement and experience.
Example Subhead – style: Heading
The individual will primarily partner with the leads of CIT-PC leads, to architect/design/govern/manage technology solutions for enabling digital capabilities across build, run & innovation initiatives that have the greatest impact on the enterprise, set the right expectations, and ensure that the IT delivery teams are aligned & can fulfill the intended business outcomes.
• Partner with the leads of Omni Channel Capabilities (OCC), Commercialization IT – Prescriber Capabilities (CIT-PC), and the broader IT matrix organization with a primary focus on solution architecture, design & delivery of new digital capabilities and a secondary focus on the enablement and simplification of existing digital capabilities to drive effective customer engagement & experience.
• Responsible for the overall design of digital solutions and aligning customer and business requirements to systems and technical requirements using best practices, design patterns, existing assets, and cutting-edge technology stacks.
• Responsible for the solution architecture and design for digital capabilities across all engagement channels including Web, Mobile, SMS, Home Office Email, Virtual Assistants, CRM & associated API interfaces.
• Responsible for AI/ML enabled solutions that harmonizes the different HCP touchpoints to orchestrate the Next Best Action for a customer or customer segment by automating sales and marketing campaigns and dynamically pushing out (predictive) customized content, to the right customers at the right time.
• Develop, own & manage macro architectures and technology blueprints.
• Accountable for architecture & solution design for digital capabilities implemented within the respective area.
• Build Proof of Concepts (POCs) with user management, security, data privacy & performance as key considerations to help prove out/establish a potential digital capability solution to scale into production.
• Strong knowledge of Spring Boot, NodeJS, ReactJS, AWS Lambda, Docker, REST APIs, Middleware technologies (WebMethods, Mulesoft) etc.
• Lead standup of digital solutions through fruition within one or more digital capability areas for key strategic initiatives.
• Lead architecture forums, publish technology strategies, and present to technology leaders and business executives.
• Provide thought leadership around technical solutions and collaborate with other technologists on creating cross-domain solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify high value capabilities with clear differentiators when making digital capability platform choices.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement such as increasing productivity or cost savings.
• Responsible for ensuring that all IT functions are successful in their delivery of services to support the digital solutions enablement of the Omni-Channel Capabilities group. Key matrix IT partner functions include data architecture, cyber security, data privacy office, application build & support, portfolio & program management, collaboration services, infrastructure services etc.
Qualifications & Experience
• Commercialization (Commercial + Medical) domain & Digital Capability Solutions experience.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to build strong partnerships.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, influence and partner with senior leaders.
• Ability to lead the analysis of complex business needs and translate them into deployable technology solutions by developing/owning/managing the solution architecture & design of the same.
• Developing the architecture & design of large-scale systems and applications, including levering Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), data privacy, security at scale, and optimizing for large user-base.
• Ability to scan technical landscape for cutting-edge technology solutions and be able to recommend the best solution for the digital capability area including pros/cons, technical, functional, organizational fit, and facilitating risk assessments.
• Multiple implementations of digital capabilities in commercialization domain.
• Working knowledge of different software-development lifecycle methodologies like AGILE etc.
• Demonstrated ability to support a dynamic culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
• Potential to develop into an internally and externally recognized thought-leader in the field of IT Architecture & Solution Design for Omni-Channel Capabilities.
• Bachelors Degree with 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in the position offered, as an IT Architect, or a related position.
• 10+ years of experience in each of the following: Leading solution architecture & design for large scale Omni Channel implementations, including capabilities like but not limited to Digital Asset Management (DAM), Content Management System (CMS), Medical, Legal & Regulatory (MLR) review, Web, Mobile, SMS, Virtual Assistants, CLM & Email Delivery.
• Hands on experience working with (but not limited to): Adobe Experience Manager, Veeva Vault PromoMats & MedComms, Veeva CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, CMS, AI/ML based solutions.
• Familiarity with and awareness of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Capable of working cooperatively across boundaries and within a matrix to achieve results.
• Ability to deliver complex, highly integrated systems to one or multiple geographies and business units.
• Demonstrates strong presentation and influencing skills with key partners across functions/regions.