Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring a Documentation Business Analyst on a long-term contract basis.
- Documentation Business Analyst – Ref Data Intermediate Analyst
- The Information Services Group (ISG) is accountable for authoritatively managing the client and associated reference data across the Institutional Client Services (ICG) organization, through implementing state of the art technologies, which promote the collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of product, pricing, account, and corporate action data. The ISG organization works in partnership with data clients across all ICG business lines, deploying solutions to increase their competitiveness, through restructuring business processes, simplifying information access, and providing business intelligence around critical data. This role will be an integral component of the ISG network of teams and support, specifically within the Documentation Operations Unit (DOU). The DOU is a centralized, business aligned operational function focused on delivering timely documentation referential data and ease of document retrieval services across all ICG Business lines.
- Documentation centralization is an area of high focus within the Financial services Industry in order to more quickly and effectively turnaround Regulatory requests and enhance the overall client experience. The Documentations Operations Unit is looking for documentation analysts to aid in the collection, digital lodgment, physical archival and linkage of documentation to key identifiers. DOU analysts will engage with Businesses and Operations support teams to drive documentation centralization within the centralized documents repository and ensure documentation digitization and completeness. The team will also provide BAU support including maintenance of documentation data quality, exception management and expansion of machine learning to increase classification automation.
- This role is for a Business Analyst with a strong track record of delivering a high-quality performance.
- Interact with Bankers across various lines of business with mutual goal in collecting and ensuring documentation completeness across firm business activities.
- Enforce of documentation policy requirements as applicable by product, process and regional jurisdiction.
- Facilitate collaboration with appropriate subject matter experts to obtain specific documentation requirements and identification of documentation classification and taxonomy.
- Acquire documentation meta-data requirements and enhancement thereof to aid in extraction reports for use by the business.
- Maintain and remediate document metadata and related exceptions.
- Aid team members with documentation expertise to allow for training sets to be collated for AI Model to drive auto-classification of documents.
- Drive forward data quality / integrity / validation and issue resolution; extensive liaison between Business and O&T.
- Identify opportunities to improve process flows leveraging LEAN processes and identifying any opportunities for Robotics.